Facebook event page
Progressive Community Health Centers (PCHC)
3522 W Lisbon Ave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208
Progressive Community Health Centers is hosting a special day for you to get easy tips on staying healthy – and have some fun and a little pampering!
If you’re age 40 or older, you can also get your 2D mammogram – available by appointment. Finding breast cancer early is your best chance of beating it. Do it for yourself – and the people who need you. No matter your age, be sure to stop by and bring a friend or family member. Your health is a precious asset.
Join the fun!
• Have fun with the Milwaukee Bucks entertainment crew including Bango, Hoop Troop and Dancers
• Relax with pampering: free hand massages and more
• Free gift bag for women who complete mammograms
• Food and snacks
• Insider health tips from our breast health, nutrition and other health experts
• Kids’ activities
Tuesday, Aug. 15, starting at 10 a.m.
• Fun activities and resources: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Mammograms by appointment: 10:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Call today to reserve your mammogram spot – space is limited: 414-777-1900, press 2. Ask for the Progressive mammogram!
• No insurance? No problem. Tell us when you call for your appointment.
• Can’t make it on Aug. 15? Make an appointment for a day that works for you.